Wednesday, February 3, 2010

~~~~ FiRsT jouRnaL~~~~


My first journal in my life, is published in Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry~~~~

Although I am just second author, my effort is there..... so whAt is my feeling now? cannot be expressed~~~~ MIxed feeling...haha

Remember the time and energy I Spended in discussing with both of my supervisor and co-supervisor for correction.... and I have to contribute my raya holiday by bringing tonnes of journal back home for editting.... It is just like happening yesterday~~~~

Not forgetting also, to thanks my both supervisor for their endless comments and guidelines, my parent for their corroboration, and concern from my dear friends

So... Hope for the best......Hope to own a journal whose I am the first author

Jiayou~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment