Monday, December 20, 2010

Sabah trip with family~~Day 2

The second day was my brother’s big day- His long-waiting Convocation ceremony. My parent, aunty and I wake up early in the morning to accompany him went to UMS first.
Visiting UMS for the first time, hmmmm~~~ wat can I say? The campus is big….but Nice??? Ya, the hall is really nice. Otherwise, I still prefer UNIMAS new campus as the art of those buildings there is much more model, nicer in look and classy…..

Allrite!~~~ Have a snap after ready for the ceremony!~~

The ceremony took around 4 hours as that was the first session (including postgraduate student).
Congratulation~~ Dr. Tan
The jubah looks so familiar!~~~
Almost the same with USM jubah....

U know what!~~~ The sun there is soo shine with strong wind!!

That was my first experience!


Flower from Tans' siblings ~~~~

In the evening time, we went to studio for our portrait shooting!~~~ I love this studio so much... they did not have limit in the number of pose we wanna to take~~~ We can snap as many as we can.... And at last, they gave us all the photos in softcopy
Another new portrait! :)

This is nice!~~ I love tis...

Cute!~~~

Sweet!~~~

Brothers and sisters!~~~

My youngest brother and me~~~
looking soo smart for the top, soo cute by wearing sport shoe!!
He always do funny things which make me cannot tahan... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment